Make Up Revolution Foundation #1

This foundation that I got has a yellow tone to it, I haven't done much research, but I presume they will have pink tone ones as well, so that there is something for everyone. When I first apply this product, it feels very heavy. I tried this product using my fingers and a brush, and I couldn't find one that I preferred. This product was only £2, so I wasn't expecting miracles, but it did say it was buildable and blend able, and while it did blend, I found I couldn't build up the coverage on this product. The colour was slightly too pale for me as well, but that didn't affect my opinion, I feel if your looking for a drugstore foundation, you shouldn't use this one, it doesn't do anything. Luckily this product didn't break me out, and I have quite sensitive skin.

Comments

Popular Posts