Lime Crime Metallic Velvetines: Vibe


First off, this is a gorgeous colour, the metallic pink shimmers in the light.
The application is easy, its not messy at all, the doe foot applicator is small (the product itself is smaller than I imagined it would be). And as soon as I've applied it, it has already dried, so first impressions were pretty good. However, as soon as I ate something an hour after applying this product, the whole thing completely came off my lip from the inside, leaving just a line around my lips. Now, this I wouldn't have minded if I'd eaten something oily, but having just eaten a sandwich I was a bit peeved. I got to test out if you can reapply though, which you can. It reapply's well, you can't see anything to indicate you've done so. I love this colour and I want to absolutely love this product, but I don't. It even comes off if I use just a tissue and wipe my lips, with no over make up removal product on it. This product retails at $20 (£15.90) plus shipping costs to get it to the UK (your bank will probably also charge you for international shipping). The delivery was quick, I''l give them that, they had emailed me the same day of my order to say it was being shipped, but I don't feel like I will order a metallic velvetine again, for the cost of the product, I just don't feel its worth it. But then maybe its just the one I've got that is dodgy?

Comments

Popular Posts