MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer: Tranquility

Tranquility is a pinky brown shade, its quite a dark nude.




This took 2-3 minutes to dry fully, feeling just tacky after a minute. Application is easy, the doe foot applicator is small so you can get evenly over the lips, without overlaying (unless thats the look you want, then you can build up with the product). It wasn't patchy once it had dried and I found that I could layer this product as well, even after some of it had started to peel away.
I applied this at 8:30am, and there was no visible cracking, although after a few hours you could see the lines that my lips have. When I had something to eat and drink it did start to crack from the corners of my lips, but apart from that it was fine. I don't mind that considering this is just a £3 lip lacquer, plus since the product layers well you can easily cover where it has cracked and carry on with your day. I didn't remove this till around 5pm, and the only visible signs it was wearing off was from the inside of my lip where it was coming off, which is much more subtle.
This is a difficult product to remove, but with an oil based make up remover, it comes off easily.

Comments

Popular Posts