MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer - Poise

This time I tried something different, I applied lip balm first and instead of wiping off the excess, I left it for five minutes and then applied Poise. What I noticed straight away was that by having the lip balm underneath, the lacquer didn't dry, it just stayed tacky. It did make my lips feel better though, as it prevented the product from drying out my lips. 
When I reapplied the product without lip balm it took around a 2 minutes to dry fully and after that it was set and didn't budge off. This one didn't feel drying on my lips at all, and I felt I could wear it all day no problem, but when I looked at it in the mirror after and hour, it had already visibly started peeling off. It does layer well, so it isn't too much of a problem for me.

Comments

Popular Posts