L'Oreal Mega Volume Mascara's

The very first L'oreal mega volume mascara I got was the Miss Manga Punky, after watching Lily Melrose do a make up video on YouTube with it. It has been the only mascara I have used since, but recently I saw that a new one in this collection has come out, called Miss Hippie, so I thought I'd give my opinion on all the mascaras that are in this collection and tell you what I personally think is the best. My eyelashes are short and straight, so I always try to look out for a mascara that is going to give volume and a slight curl. I normally just apply the mascara without curling my lashes so I'm going to do that and curl my lashes and say which went better.

Miss Manga - "Mega volume from top to bottom lashes"
This mascara is very bendy, with it being able to bend from the stick on the mascara, the bristles start of thick but get smaller as it gets to the end.  Without using curlers this doesn't look like I have mascara on (using eyelash curlers didn't change anything either), you can only tell from my bottom lashes, as it looks really good on that, it separates them well and while I do like the formula of the mascara it just doesn't do anything on my top lashes. The bendy wand didn't really make a difference to the overall outcome of the product.








                       Miss Manga Punky - "Mega volume on top & bottom, spiky lashes"

This has a plastic brush, and like the original Miss Manga, the bristles start of bigger and get smaller. This is my favourite one out of all them, this actually makes it look like I have eyelashes, without needing to curl my lashes first, it does go clumpy, so if your not a fan of that look this mascara isn't for you, but I didn't find that a problem as it wasn't heavy. This mascara, I find creates a curl, without using curlers, but it also holds a curl if I do use one.








Miss Hippie - "Undone tousled mega volume"
This is the new mascara that isn't under the Miss Manga range, it's just called Miss Hippie, but it is in similar packaging to the other Miss Manga mascaras which mean it is part of the mega volume range that the other mascaras are part of. The brush on this is just big all over, doesn't get bigger or smaller. I wasn't sure on this one when I first used it, but the more I used it the more I love it, this definitely gives the impression that I have eyelashes, it curls them well, with or without using a curling wand. I also find it holds a curl well, I found this is like the Miss Manga Punky, just without the spider lash effect.









Comments

Popular Posts